Steph-Nora Okere is a Nigerian actress, producer, and entrepreneur. She was born on June 26, 1980, in Imo State, Nigeria. Steph-Nora attended the University of Lagos where she studied Banking and Finance. She is a talented actress who has been in the industry for over 2 decades. Steph-Nora is known for her exceptional acting skills and has won the hearts of many fans both in Nigeria and abroad.
Steph-Nora Okere started her acting career in 1992 when she played a minor role in the Nigerian movie “Tears for Love”. Her first major role was in the movie “Sakobi”, and she has since featured in over 200 movies, both locally and internationally. Apart from acting, Steph-Nora is also a producer and has produced several movies, including “My Fantasy”, “Still Standing”, “The Entrapped”, and “Saving Alero”. Her great acting skills have earned her a lot of recognition in the Nigerian movie industry and beyond.
Steph-Nora Okere has starred in over 200 movies, including:
|Tears for Love
|Black Night in South America
You can also check out some of her works on YouTube.
Steph-Nora Okere is a private person when it comes to her personal life. She has managed to keep her personal life away from the media, which makes it difficult to know if she is married or not. However, it is known that she has a son named Chuka who was born in 2012.
Steph-Nora’s educational background includes studying at Aunty Ayo International School in Lagos State, Nigeria, and the University of Lagos where she studied Banking and Finance.
Steph-Nora’s net worth in different currencies includes:
- Net worth in dollar – $2 million
- Net worth in naira – ₦728 million
- Net worth in Canadian dollar – CAD 2.6 million
- Net worth in Ghana cedi – GHC 11.13 million
- Net worth in Kenya shilling – KES 211.47 million
- Net worth in South Africa rand – ZAR 29.04 million
- Net worth in Ugandan shilling – UGX 7.28 billion
- Net worth in India rupee – INR 163.36 crore
Steph-Nora’s current net worth is impressive and is a testament to her hard work and dedication to her craft.
Awards and Nominations
Steph-Nora Okere has won several awards and nominations, including:
- Best Supporting Actress at the 2005 Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for her role in “Emotional Pain”.
- Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2010 Zulu African Film Academy Awards for her role in “Through the Wire”.
- African Film Legend Award at the 2018 AfroHollywood Awards.
Steph-Nora’s dedication to the entertainment industry and her exceptional acting skills have earned her numerous recognitions and awards.
Follow Steph-Nora Okere on Social Media
Connect with Steph-Nora on her social media accounts:
Steph-Nora Okere is undoubtedly one of the most talented actresses in the Nigerian movie industry. Her dedication to her craft and her exceptional acting skills have earned her a lot of recognition and respect in the Nigerian movie industry and beyond.