It’s very good to give your loved ones sweet names and it emphasizes how important they are to you. Giving a loved one a sweet nickname is also one of the ways to show how much love you have for the person. Some of these nicknames sound silly, while some are becoming outdated, so one needs to be smart in choosing the best name. For guys, your girlfriends deserve a sweet nickname else you might risk losing her to a more romantic guy. Here is a huge list of sweet names to call your girlfriend.
List Of Top 100 Sweet Names To Call Your Girlfriend/Wife
SEE ALSO: Top 100 Funny Questions & Answers
(List Of Top 100 Sweet Names To Call Your Girlfriend/Wife)
Below are the list of Sweet nicknames, Romantic names, Lovely names, Cute names and Beautiful names to call your Girlfriend and Wife..
1. Wifey – Someone you plan to make your future wife.
2. Honey – A classic rolls on the tongue.
3. Cinderella – As she is a princess in your eyes.
4. Hot-stuff – If she is irresistible.
5. Snuggly – If you love to snuggle with her.
6. Pumpkin – As she is bright and sweet.
7. Dove – As she is fragile and pure.
8. Peach – If you consider her cute and delightful.
9. Daisy – If she is delicate like a flower.
10. Happiness – If she is the reason for your happiness.
11. Kitten – If she is adorable like a kitten.
12. Boo – If you find her sexy.
13. My All – If she means everything to you.
14. All Mine – Even if you are not the possessive type, this is a fairly good pet name.
15. Angel Baby – It sounds a little odd, but this could work if you want to mix things up a bit.
16. Lucky charm – If you believe that she brings you good luck.
17. Cutie-pie – If you find her cute and sweet.
18. Darling – As she is the dearest.
19. Lemon – If she adds something new and exciting to your life.
20. Pooh – If she is as lovable as Winnie the Pooh.
21. Rose – If she is as precious as a rose.
22. Hop – If she is fun-loving.
23. Magic – If she makes your life magical.
24. Pink – If she is girly.
25. Donut – For someone who is sweet and round.
26. Cuddles – As you love to cuddle with her.
27. Pretty lady – If she is gentle and delicate.
28. Suns Baby Bear – This is a fairly safe name to call a girlfriend.
29. Baby Boo – Be warned, some girls dislike the name “boo”.
30. Baby Cakes – This hearkens back to the 1950s.
31. Baby Girl – So common that it is almost sickening.
32. Baby Love – If you use this pet name, you can also play her the song “Baby Love” on a date or romantic evening
33. Gorgeous – Overused, but still effective.
34. Goober – If you want to tease her in a nice way, use this pet name.
35. Dimples – This only works, of course, if she has dimples.
36. Doll Face – Cute, but some girls can and will find it demeaning.
37. Doodle Bug – This is a cute alternative to Doll Face.
38. Dove – A good name for after a fight.
39. Lollipop – Fairly unusual.
40. Gummie Bear – Gummie Bear is a great name for a long-term relationship.
41. Babylicious – A combination of baby and delicious.
42. Sweetheart – If she is sweet and sincere.
43.Precious – If you consider her too valuable to lose.
44. Canoodle – Your girlfriend will most likely love this cute name.
45. Care Bear – Carebear is a great name because if you ever need to write her poetry, you’ll actually be able to rhyme with other words.
46. Cheesecake – Hopefully, she likes cheesecake.
47. Firecracker – For the fiery-tempered ladies.
48. Firefly – Cute, but I am not sure what this means.
49. Fluffy – If she was a cat or a pillow, this would work fine.
50. Fruit Loop – It sounds adorable, but Fruit Loop sounds like an underhanded way to call her crazy.
51. Cherry Pie – Anything that ends in “pie” basically works as a pet name.
52. Chickadee – Cute and unusual.
53. Angel – If you believe she is your guardian angel.
54. Summer – As she brings light and brightness to your life.
55. Bub – For someone who is too adorable.
56. Gorgeous – This one is self-explanatory.
57. Melody – If her voice is as melodious as a melody.
58. Sprinkles – She is colorful, fun and happy.
59. Bad Kitty – A little weird, but it works.
60. Beautiful – A timeless classic.
61. Honey Buns – Does this mean she is sweet like Honey Buns? Or has sweet-looking buns? Who cares?
62. Honey Lips – For lips as sweet as sugar. Honey Love- Not sure what this means, but it sounds nice.
63. Honey Muffin – A modification for “Muffin”.
64. Hot Cakes – This is a 1950s throwback that she is sure to love.
65. Hot Lips – Ever seen MASH?
66. Blue Eyes – Of course, this only works if she actually has blue eyes.
67. Boo Bear – This is slightly juvenile sounding, but it is kind of cute.
68. Cherry – She completes your life.
69. Babe – If she is sexy.
70. Cookie – If she is sweet as a cookie.
71. Love – If you feel nothing but love when you see her.
72. Cuddle Bunny – Cuddle can basically be modified with anything.
73. Cuddle Cakes – Likewise, Cakes seems to be a common inclusion in nicknames.
74. Cuddles – Best used with “the one”.
75. Hot Mama – You may want to check with her first, but this is a fairly good nickname.
76. Hot Stuff – If you want her to feel attractive, throw her a “Hot Stuff” every once in a while.
77. Hottie – If she is your hottie, let her know it.
78. Angel Eyes – Another pet name with the word “angel”.
79. Angel Face – This is similar to Baby Face and Love Face.
80. Babe – It lacks creativity, but its a popular pet name.
81. Baby Angel – Unique, but not particularly cute.
82. Kit Kat – Send her some chocolate bars with the note, “Kit Kats for my Kit Kat”.
83. Kitten – Kitten is a great pet name because it is so easy to modify.
84. Lady Bug – Kind of cute.
85. Cupcake – For your weekend fling.
86. Cupid – Fairly cute.
87. Dream-girl – As she is the girl of your dreams.
88. Hot Mama – If you find her curvy and sexy.
89. Bright eyes – If her eyes are her best feature.
90. Cupcake – If she is sweet and yummy.
91. Spring – If she adds colour to your life.
92. Joy – If she brings you joy.
93. Lamb – If she is as adorable as a sweet little lamb.
94. Doll – If she is as perfect as a doll in your eyes.
95. Queen – If she is the queen of your heart.
96. Love – Overly used, Love still manages to be an excellent pet name.
97. Button – If she is cute as a button.
98. Lover-Girl – As she is the one you truly love.
99. Baby Cheeks – Baby Cheeks manages to be cute and unique.
100. Baby Doll – If you treat her like your princess, this is the name to use.