Leyla Hazal Kaya was born on 1 October 1990 in Istanbul, Turkey. Hazal is a Turkish actress. She went to Gaziosmanpaşa primary school and she graduated in 2009 from the Liceo Italiano di Istanbul. She went to Istanbul Bilgi University for higher studies. She is as of now proceeding with her examinations in Istanbul. She was introduced to the acting world at an exceptionally young age.
Kaya began her acting in 2007 with TV series Genco. She played Özge (Gülay Erkaya). In 2008, Kaya played Nihal Ziyagil in an advanced adjustment of the novel Aşk-ı Memnu composed by Halit Ziya Uşaklıgil. She had her first real introduction in Selçuk Aydemir’s film Çalgı Çengi in 2011. In the meantime, she took exercises from Ayla Algan in acting. She at that point joined Ümit Çırak Modern Acting Techniques Workshop and took acting lessons from Ümit Çırak himself.
Kaya played in the initial two episodes of TV series titled Adını Feriha Koydum as Feriha Yılmaz Sarrafoğlu (2011). She assumed the job of a watchman’s little girl caught between two lives that experiences passionate feelings for the most well-known class fellow at her college, a rich and attractive kid “Emir Sarrafoğlu” (Çağatay Ulusoy). The show had one of the most TV views in Turkey.
Afterward, together with her mom Ayşegül Kaya, she showed up in the ads for Bingo. In late 2012, she cleared out the cast of Adını Feriha Koydum and featured in another TV drama called Son Yaz Balkanlar 1912, depicting the character Emine. Be that as it may, the show finished after a couple of episodes because of low ratingss. She later showed up in the 2013 arrangement A.Ş.K and played the character of Azra Özak, a tennis mentor. That show also finished after 13 episodes. In 2015 she showed up in Maral: En Güzel Hikayem co-starring with Aras Bulut Iynemli. She played the main character Maral Erdem. Her most recent TV show is Bizim Hikaye (in English: Our Story) which is the Turkish adaptation of American TV arrangement Shameless. In this TV indicate Kaya plays Filiz, against the Turkish TV actor Burak Deniz.
Kaya is one of Turkey’s most generously paid TV actresses. In 2014, Hazal Kaya was among the “most powerful names on the planet”.
Stay tuned to know more about Hazal Kaya and her LifeStyle.
You may also like to know about Hande Ercel and her LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Hazal Kaya!
- She rose to popularity and is a widely acclaimed Turkish actress because of her acting abilities.
- Leyla Hazal guardians separated when she was only 7 years of age.
- According to the result of a study led on the United Arab Emirates-based MBC channels which positioned Turkish shows, she was positioned fourth on the rundown of most respected Turkish ladies.
- At a similar time, official studies covering the August 2010 – August 2015 period, taken in 35 distinct nations, put her sixth on the rundown of 10 most well known TV actresses. She was additionally the main Turkish beneficiary of the “Lebanon Awards 2015” grant.
- According to the sources from 35 distinct nations between May 2011 and May 2016, Kaya was the sixth most known TV actress.
- In May 2016, she rose to number five on the rundown.
- The site World’s Most Beautiful positioned her fifth on the list of 10 most beautiful women of 2016.
- As a child, she took ballet and violin exercises for a long time.
- Kaya knows Italian, and English easily notwithstanding her local dialect Turkish. She was also said to know German.
- Soon, Hazal turned into the brand ambassador of organizations, for example, Nescafe, Ritmix. She was also featured in the ads of Turkish brands.
- Over the years, she has made a great deal of pay as a model and actresses. Additionally, she is one of the most paid TV actors in Turkey which doubtlessly has to soar her total assets. At present, her net worth is to be around $1 million.
Hazal Kaya Education
Qualification: Graduated in 2009, currently continuing her studies in Istanbul
School: Gaziosmanpaşa elementary school
College: Graduated from Liceo Italiano di Istanbul (2009), went to Department of Performing Arts at Istanbul Bilgi University
Hazal Kaya Gallery
Hazal Kaya Career
Profession: Soap Opera (Actress), Model
Known For: Acting in TV serials & films
Debut TV Series/Movie: Acemi Cadi (TV series), Calgi Cengi (film)
Net Worth: N/A
Bored? Watch video biography of Hazal Kaya
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Not married
Husband/Boyfriend: Not married
Alper Saldiran, Cahit Baha (2010- 2012), Sarp Bozkurt (2012- 2013), Ali Atay (2014-Present)
Hazal Kaya Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, acting,
Favorite Food: N/A
Favorite Destination: Venice
Favorite Color: Black & red