Here is the trick to change IMEI number in Android without root. No root is required in this tutorial, you only needs one app called Mobile Uncle on your android device to change its IMEI number. Let’s follow the steps to change IMEI number in un-rooted android mobile.
1. First of all download Mobile Uncle App on your device.
Download: Mobile Uncle App
2. After downloading, install and open Mobile uncle app on your android.
3. Select Engineer >>> Engineer Mode (MTK ) option from the app.
4. Now scroll down and search for CDS Information option, click on it.
5. Now, click on Radio Information option.
6. Two options will appear on screen calledPhone 1 and Phone 2 .
7. Simple click on Phone 2 option from the list.
8. Afterter clicking on Phone 2, you will see new option of AT+ .
9. Now replace AT+ with “ AT+(space)Your 15 Digit New IMEI Number Here “.
For Ex. – AT+ 123456789222254.
10. Now, click on SEND AT COMMAND.
11. Reboot your device and dial *#6# to check your new IMEI number.
12. Done, Your IMEI number has been successfully changed.
This is How to change IMEI Number in Android without root. I am sure, you can easily follow and change IMEI of any Android phone using this method. But, if you are able to root your device, then I recommend to follow first method, that one is best for you.
Have you tried this method on your device? I hope it worked for you. I have tested on some MTK Chipset devices and it worked but it will not work on any other Android phone rather than this. Not all of mobile are of MTK Chipset so first method is the best ever guide to change Android IMEI Number in easiest steps. All you need is a rooted phone, nothing special.
Note: This tutorial is only for Educational purpose. We are not responsible for any harm happened to your Android by this process. Use this trick on your own risk!
So, this is How you can change IMEI Number in Android just by using android IMEI Number changer app. If your device is not rooted and you don’t even wants to do this then you can follow our second method which described, How to change IMEI Number in Android without rooting.
Don’t worry if you are facing any problem in the tutorial, feel free to ask your doubts through comments.
After reading this tutorial, I don’t think still you need to search on internet regarding to this. There is nothing special or hard in changing Android IMEI number, even a normal person can too do this within few minutes by following our article. But let you know if you are thinking to change Android IMEI Number without root then it will be possible only on MTK Chipset devices which are almost lost from market. Means nowadays we all have new Android phone with all new features. My first method is compatible with newest mobiles so go for it. Still need any help to change IMEI Number in Android ? Feel free to comment below, I will reply you shortly.